Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Export to video option is missing (Photoshop 2022)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have Photoshop 2022, version 23.0.0. on my Apple MacBook Pro.

This is updated by Creative Cloud. 

Normally when I didn't have the option to export my frames as a video, I could run Photoshop in Rosetta to fix that. I don't. have that option anymore, or at least not where I was supossed to do that. 

How can I export my frames as a video so I can make a stop motion?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html "Import, Export, and playback of embedded video layers" is still not available in native mode. It looks like you've chosen the folder of Photoshop in that first screenshot. You need to open the info window for Photoshop's actual app file.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html

"Import, Export, and playback of embedded video layers" is still not available in native mode.

It looks like you've chosen the folder of Photoshop in that first screenshot. You need to open the info window for Photoshop's actual app file.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the answer! Thank you, I feel really stupid now 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No need to feel stupid 😄 You're welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines