• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export variable data text set as PNG

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, im trying to learn the Variable Data feature in Photoshop. basically i want to export a serial number from 1-10000 using a specific font  on a randomly generated project using scripts. but am trying to avoid adding 10000layers as PNG due to impracticality. so i am trying to use variable data but I am unsure where to start. I am using scripts to randomly generate the layers together, but thast easily achievable as there are far less layers. (only a few hundred). Refer to image for clarification of intent.
If someone could help with some advice that would be great.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

further clarifying that the script i am using randomly pieces together the layers together and exports as many versions as determined by input. Not unlike some of the NFT generator scripts that have been going round recently. 
So some sort of script i could enter on to that batch that would be even moreso ideal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines