Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exportation of 3D Object in Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Photoshop 2022 and I've been building 3D objects in Photoshop for some time, and found it no problem until one day Photoshop shows a pop-up box when i try to export the object. The pop-up box tells:

Cannot export because the texture Default IBL.tif can no longer be saved to its original format. Please set this texture's mode and bit depth to something supported by Camera Raw.

Can anyone help how to fix this? With thanks in advance.

B. Rgds

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. We are here to help!

Could you please share the version of Photoshop along with the operating system on your computer? Could you please share more details about the steps taken when you get this error? What is the origin of the 3D object you are working with?

Photoshop’s 3D feature set will not reliably work in modern operating systems for technical reasons. Please check here to learn more: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/3d-faq.html

Please check these threads: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/problems-exporting-u3d/m-p/10610691

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines