Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting multiple Layer Comps/Artboards

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I know you can export multiple layer comps in the export tab. But is there a way to do exactly this, but with all the different artboards i have set up in my photoshop file? As they all need to be different sized artboards but with the same image (web banners etc). Then one layer comp shows just the image, other one shows the text etc that sits on top of the image.

When i try to export the layer comps. It throws all the artboards onto one layer. So it becomes one big image, rather than it exporting all the artboards as a seperate file.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can export Artboards to Files from File > Export sub menu. If you are mixing Layer Comps and Artboards then I do not have idea how to accomplish that task. There are options to export Artboards and to export Layer Comps without offer to somehow mix both worlds.

It will be useful to upload screenshot with Layers panel and Layer Comps visible so we can examine what options you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see

I mean I have it set up so all you have to do is click the other layer comp (which hides the unwanted layers) Then you can export the artboards. Then one which shows them all then export them aswell. So it isnt too much more work. Just thought there might be a way to export them at once, as you can do either.. but not both at once!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post screenshot with Layer Comps and Layers panel visible? It will be also useful to post image with actual result and to describe what are you expecting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's say I have a PSD with 10 art boards and inside this PSD i also have defined a number of layer comps. Is there any way to automatically export all art boards with the first comp settings (ideally adding the layer comp name to the name of the exported art boards), than switching to the second comp setting and again export all art boards until the end of layer comps? Do I describe this in an understandable way? Does anybody know, how to automatize it or who could write me a script to achieve this? Thanxalot    Sven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I need this also! I've seen some scripts on the internet doing just this, but the features are not so powerful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines