• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting presets in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving PS to a new laptop and want to import my presets from my previous laptop (actions, workspace, brushes, etc.). The helpx.adobe site says to use Edit>Presets>Export/Import Presets.  Sounds simple, but when I try that on the old laptop for the export the resulting window listing any presets is completely blank.  Nothing.

I've seen somewhat similar posts in this community but haven't read any resolutions.

Using a PC with Windows 10.

I always keep PS up to date.

Help, I'm completely flummoxed.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two tabs: Export and Import, have you selected Export Presets tab in first place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but both tabs are empty either way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue as I plan to export these to a new computer soon. I also had to reload all my custom actions, brushes, shapes, filters, patterns, workspaces, and so on twice since rolling back from 23 to 22.5.2. They didn't want to stick for some reason even though I set to keep preferences.

JainLemos_0-1635867623854.pngJainLemos_1-1635867639267.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines