• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyedropper tool keeps turning on after being switched out.

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing a bug in photoshop recently. for short my Eyedropper tool is very like to re-active. when I pick a color sample, I am sure to turn my brush tool on and successfully put down a stroke with the selected color, after that first one my software is... I mean sure it will, 70% times the eyedropper active after that and I ended up going with my second stroke with the eyedropper, no second line was born and an unwilling color replaced my needed one I need to eyedrop the color I want again to continue. when working on stuff like art it started to give me depression by extending the work and breaking the flow. I hope my problem is known so I can ask for help with this issue.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Hi @waever288123788r6w go to Photoshop Preferences/Tools and disable "Spring Loaded Tool Shorcuts".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @waever288123788r6w go to Photoshop Preferences/Tools and disable "Spring Loaded Tool Shorcuts".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank for answering my question, but following your words lead me to where I can't find the option "spring loaded tool shortcuts" while it seem other people do have it, I am currently using adobe photoshop 2021, I hope you can tell me more

waever288123788r6w_1-1678464741234.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi @waever288123788r6w that option is availble in newer versions of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's weird. do the thing you saying is the same as "the feature is in the newer version" or the "option to modify this feature is available in the newer version"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines