• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyedropper tool 'show sampling ring' grayed out

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'show sampling ring' used to work but now when I press option it does not show and it is grayed out on the tool bar. Photoshop 2020 21.2.1 version on Macbook Pro 2010 (upgraded to SSD and 8GB RAM). I'm wondering if my laptop is too old for the current version. Thank you in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Check to see if your GPU is been detected in preferences and that OpenCL is enabled

2020-07-26 14_27_01-© SFTW103Pool.jpg @ 33.3% (RGB_8_).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen capture

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. my  use graphics processor is active and so is the open cL and the eyedropper ring check box is still greyed out. I even tried relaunching photoshop and it's still not working. I'm on the most recent version on photoshop om my M1 macbook pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines