Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Farsi Persian or Arabic Writing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using Photoshop 2020 (21.2.2 Release), which is capable of writing with Arabic letters, but when I write it separates them as individual unreadable letters. 

Background info:

Previously I had Photoshop Middle East Version, which I could write Persian. All those files are with me; some of those when I open can accept and show new entries words but some of the other ones separates each letter. To redo all of them is like two years of work or more. Also there are files with both English and Persian.

If the persian writing is good, then the English words become rectangular boxes.

If the English writing is good, then the Persian words gets separated.

Please, if anyone knows how to set my Photoshop settings to be able to do this would help me a lot.

Many thanks

Kawa S.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a valid Adobe subscription, you may download and install Photoshop with Arabic support that will give you access to Farsi too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue how I could do this? please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just follow the instructions I posted on this thread to download the Middle Eastern version with Arabic/Farsi/Urdu support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines