• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favorite Fonts List Not Saving - Photoshop CC 2018

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 2018 is suddenly not saving fonts that I mark as favorites.  Is there a fix for this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You could try resetting Photoshop preferences, hit CTRL + K and select this option and restart PS

Reset Pref.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop 2018 release 19.1.5 and have the same "no font has been marked as favorite" issue.

I called Adobe Customer Service 800-833-6687 and spoke with Santimary Khongwar. After a few minutes of explaining the problem, I allowed her to access my computer to demonstrate the issue.

After 53 minutes on the phone, with over 30 minutes of her attempting to fix the issue on my computer, she was unable to fix this.

Once you close the program, every saved font is gone. If you're having this same problem, please call the number above and express your position. 

As for me, this is a deal breaker! Unless this is resolved, I will not renew my yearly subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem still exists...  It's a deal breaker for me, as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue, only on the CC 2019 version.  Bogus!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still here in 2020...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still here in 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem still exists in 2022, even with the newest version of 23.2.2. What a hopeful situation.. Also reported the bug on this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/bug-photoshop-cc-23-2-2-and-older-versions-f... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still here after many months... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still here Feb 2023…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me, too (2021). I moved the "character" tab/window to a different location and the issue was fixed. My favorites stopped disappearing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, problem solved!!!
1. Marked the fonts I want in my favorites.
2. I close photoshop and reopen it as administrator.
3. And to make my favorite fonts appear, first thing in photoshop, I press T and paste any text.
4. open the list of favorites and oh my god, they are all there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Чел, ты гений! :))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines