• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ferramenta Caneta

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ao usar a ferramenta Caneta no modo demarcador (path) para realizar o recorte de uma imagem, não consigo visualizar as linhas e nem os pontos em torno da figura. Já verifiquei no site da adobe e eles recomendam o uso do Photoshop na versão 22.4 ou posteriores, o meu está atulizado na ultima versão e esta com esse problema, alguém sabe como resolver essa situação?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Although I haven't found a better way to make paths show more distinctly, I have used the workaround of creating a Color Adjustment Layer (red seems most effective for me), lowering the opacity, and then drawing my path. 

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification, I tried this procedure and it didn't work, I noticed that while I'm tracing the image's outline to make the cut, the lines and dots don't appear, but when I zoom in, the lines and dots appear, then I return to use the tool and it becomes invisible again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines