System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎10/‎5/‎2022
OS build 22621.963
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0
Pen and touch Pen support

Wacom Cintiq 13 HD

I am not sure how to recreate this error because it is the first time it has happened to me, but I have heard of other people experiencing it.

My file reverted to a stage 2 hours ago. The history is showing that it is up to date with the last actions I took, but those actions do not show on the file.  If i revert all the way back to opening the file it will only revert to this stage hours ago. It is almost like a chunk of the history got destroyed?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Marissa_Louise sorry to hear this... this just happened to you while you were working on this file? Could you share your entire workflow, as much as possible, for the team to look at?  From opening the file, how/where and what you did and how you noticed you lost the history states?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines