• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter Gallery is black for thumbnails and preview.

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I get when I open Filter Gallery, the names are there and if I pick one it will change the photo.  There are no thumb nails or previews.  Looks like it works but all I see is black.

Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 5.24.24 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue too. I tried the response below, and that has made it worse, not my whole screen turns white when I am performing an action. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact version of Photoshop and operating system do you have and what are your computer system specs.

Can you post your Photoshop system info, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info, hit the copy button and paste the entire thing into this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does turning on »Deactivate Native Canvas« (Photoshop > Preferences > Technology Previews) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines