• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filters creating lines?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what I've done to cause this, but for the last few months, any filter I choose from the Filter Gallery creates horizontal lines across any image. Halp!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Remove the Halftone Pattern from the list on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the Halftone Pattern from the list on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - THANK YOU! I have never noticed those radio buttons before -- no clue how they got activated. I've been using PS for 20 years so I'm a little embarrassed (but mostly grateful). 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have a VERY similar problem. Never had this before, now when I add Neural or Camera Raw Smartfilters it adds those weird horizontal lines to my layers. There is no "Halftone Button" anywhere. Any ideas how I can get rid of this? The effect is not visible while I have Camera Raw filters open but happens after I apply them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it might look similar, but it is not related at all, the OP had at one point added another filter in their stack of edits. 
we'd need more information about the files, the smart filters, the layer stack, if it shows at evey magnification,  (ALWAYS look at 100%) if the original images have been scanned. A screen capture of the entire interface could help.
Also, please post some information about your computer: its CPU, GPU, amount of ram, help/system info can help in Ps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines