Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

filtre éclairages dysfonctionne

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je suis sous Windows 10, dernière version de PS, j'ai normalement 16 MO de ram mais dans les préférences PS n'en indique que 12 (?). 
J'ai déjà utilisé cet outil avec ce même ordi et même configuration sans problème autrefois. Depuis des mois, un coup ça marche, un coup ça ne marche pas.

Là, soit le filtre s'ouvre mais je ne peux rien en faire, soit j'obtiens un message à l'ouverture me disant que je n'ai pas assez de mémoire vive, ce qui n'est pourtant pas le cas.

Je l'ai réinitialisé mais cela ne change rien au problème. J'avais aussi essayé en cochant la case "désactiver la zone de travail native" dans préférences / Aperçus de la technologie comme quelqu'un le préconisait dans ce forum mais cela ne change rien non plus.

Cette fonction peut m'être très utile.

HELP !Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 22.5. The application not showing the correct version of RAM on Windows 10 is a known issue & our product team is working on a fix for this.

For the error you're getting that says you're computer does not have enough RAM, please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer. You can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

You can also check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/invalid-numeric-entry-integer-96-8-required-photoshop.html

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, reseting the Preferences didn't make anything better. I have the last version of PS.
After reseting the preferences, the lighting filter still does not work but I got a message in PS telling me that Adobe was going to stop 3D or so.
So is one of Adobe's best feature in PS (lighting filter) not working for everybody, not only me? If yes, why doesn't Adobe remove it from PS? It would a real pity, honestly
Cheers
Nathalie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines