• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filtro Ponto de Fuga

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Querendo usar o filtro Ponto de Fuga no meu Macbook Air 2020, mas não estea funcionando ! Depois de criar a grade marcando "Aplicar com Grades do Photoshop" ela não aparece na camada criada ?1 Ajuda por favor !

Captura de Tela 2022-02-19 às 23.42.04.png

Filtro Ponto de Fuga aplicado, opção marcado, ok

Captura de Tela 2022-02-19 às 23.42.19.png

E depois fica deste jeito com nada aparecendo na camada criada !

Ajuda por favor !!!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to see something on the layer you need to either draw something while the Vanishing Point filter dialog is open. For example, I used the Brush tool to draw on the surface.

image.png

Or, you could copy something, then open the Vanishing Point filter and paste it. For example, I copied the Mona Lisa, opened the filter and pasted it. I dragged it into the grid area and resized it.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The point is that the grid didn't appears even I mark the option to give me the oportunity to insert some picture/frame in the correct perspective ! 

I use the filter "vanishing point", marking the aplication with grid of photoshop giving ok and there appears to be nothing in my foto afterwards !

Captura de Tela 2022-02-19 às 23.42.04.png

Captura de Tela 2022-02-19 às 23.42.19.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I can't reproduce. 

Let's make sure we're back to a known place and there isn't a stale setting somehwere:

Restore your preferences using this manual method:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
Does it work correctly?
If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.
If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't put something into the grid while the Vanishing Point filter is active and open, nothing will show up. 

If you make a grid in the Vanishing Point filter and just click OK -- nothing is going to happen.

Maybe I'm not understanding the question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines