• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find Edges adjustments? Please help

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I once had Photoshop CS5 and with it, if I selected "Find Edges" a bar would appear across the top where I could specify how detailed it got, how thick or thin the edge lines would be, and how sensitive to gradient transitions it would be. Ultimately it could turn an image into a very crisp outline.  

I can't seem to find this customization option in the new version. I click find edges and it does it, but it's blurry and quite useless for my needs.

Can anyone help if I can find these refining features still? 

Thank you eternally!

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps your looking for Filter>Filter Gallery>Stylize>Glowing Edges

ge.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you - the older version was a lot cleaner lines. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just came across this post when searching for something else and you probably don't need this informaiton any more as it was ages ago, but I think you may mean filter gallery- atristic - poster edges? This gives you the options you suggested. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines