• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed: Photoshop 22.0 crash and freeze while using Neural filters

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a decent processor (AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHz) and RAM (32 GB RAM) on my system even though the new Adobe Photoshop 2021 crashes every time I try to launch Neural Filters. Seems like a totally failed version of Photoshop.

{Moderator Note: Edited the thread title}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop 2021 is crashing while launching Neural filters. 

Would you mind checking the below troubleshooting steps?

Let us know how i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

For help with updating, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 107 Replies 107
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The status is 'Running' and I have 2 printers connected to my PC.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing that worked for me was shutting down nearly everything else. I noticed Neural Filters would cap out my CPU. I run a 8th gen i7 with 32GB RAM and a GTX 1050-Ti. Once I shut down Lightroom and Chrome and then launch the neural filter, I watch it cap the CPU briefly but then it finishes and runs fine everytime. I repeated this multiple times and always fixes the problem for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update the latest GPU Driver...NVIDIA STUDIO DRIVER not THE GAME DRIVER

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows tells me that the best driver for my Intel UHD Graphics 630 is
already installed

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or it could be a power supply?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a long struggle with all the options described above, I installed Photoshop 2024 today. I thought that errors with the neural filters would be solved. Unfortunately it still doesn't work, how is that possible? Everything worked fine in version 22, but since I started using beta 23, these features are no longer available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2023 Dec 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Adobe become a company like Google? So a company that is impossible to communicate with and continues to ignore error messages?
Once again I have tried all possible steps, but Photoshop 25 shuts itself down after a few seconds when I have selected the neural filters. Who can help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bing-bong! We're in 2024 and your problem still persists!
I have a bloody 16" MBP M1 Max with 32GB of RAM and yet your dumb-ass filter freezed my whole program!
Together with MANY other issues discussed (and ignored) and these forums and UI/UX which is getting worse and worse, I will no longer tolerate to pay for your crappy applications and get it from "other sources" instead, just like in the good old times. Because stuff like this doesn't deserve any better, sorry. You want us to pay, then do your homework! Several years ago, Ps was so much more fluid and it "simply worked". Now it's crammed with AI bs which doesn't even work. Screw you.

_______
I miss the old Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines