• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed: Unable to export Save for Web in Photoshop 22.3 Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update to Photoshop 22.3.0 today export to Save for Web (Legacy) stopped working. Opens up a error message: The operation could not be completed.

Quick export is working ok. 

Legacy Save for Web error.jpg

{Moderator note: Edited the thread title, PS-60637}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Hi there,

This issue should be fixed in the Photoshop 22.3.1 update that went live today. This update includes fixes to some of the top customer reported issues among other bug fixes. See Bug fixes and security updates

To update Photoshop to 22.3.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. See: More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, I did a gif last week, November 2021, which worked fine. I had to make changes today, exported fine, but even as a Gif it does not animate anymore. Photoshop is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still getting same error for me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue, i have 23.0.0 installed on Windows 10 PC. i noticed in the About Photoshop pop up where i got the version number from that they haven't updated the copyright date to be 2022 - so, maybe someone's asleep at the wheel or...?

i'm going to try the quick export option shortly. but i know my files are not big. i went through and shrank them all with no trouble today when i first opened ps. then when i went to save them after some editing, they were 'meh, today's not the day...' so it failed me yesterday, worked first thing today, then mid session stopped working. *shrugs*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today Photoshop CC was updated to 23.1.0. And now "save for web" no longer works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out Export, see if the Save for Web(Legacy) option is in there. I haven't had Save for Web for awhile. And there's that Export>Quick Export option too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the tip, i hadn't seen it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like Adobe still hasn't fixed this bug in 24.0.1 (2022), but instead has decided to inactivate the ability to 'Save for Web (Legacy)'. This is really not good at all because how do I export slices now?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines