• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashing blinking and crashing

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so windows up to date and software up to date - past few days when I attempt to use photoshop it basically freezes and unfreezes while blinking as soon as I load any image (little grey circles) it then crashes after 10 seconds. This only started a few days ago and now I cant use the software I am actually paying for 

I tried a few suggestions (including deleting the preferences folder) and am stuck.  Ideas? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Did you try any of the following:

1. Go to preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?
  2. If disabling Native Canvas doesn't help, go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop. If this fixes it, try updating your graphics driver and re-enable Use Graphics Processor.  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try any of the following:

1. Go to preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?
  2. If disabling Native Canvas doesn't help, go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop. If this fixes it, try updating your graphics driver and re-enable Use Graphics Processor.  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the option to deactivate as opposed to disable (but same thing) seems to have cured it. Curious as to what that is and why it happend? anyway I'll keep an eye on it thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tipp Nr. 1 von Jeffrey Tranberry hat bei mir funktioniert.

Bin Unter "Bearbeiten" in "Voreinstellungen" gegangen und habe §Native Arbeitsfläche" deaktiviert.

Vorher konnte ich kein bild mehr öffnen und schon gar nicht bearbeiten. Nicht mal mehr das Programm beenden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Habe das gleiche Problem (gesamte Arbeitsfläche blitzt Schwarz/weiß beim Öffnen jedwedes Dateiformates) seit Update 24.2.
Nach Rückinstallation über Creative Cloud Desktop auf Version 24.1 war das schwarz/weiß Blitzen wieder weg!
Heute Update Release auf 24.3 - prompt ist das Blitzen wieder da.

Der Fehler liegt also offensichtlich an irgendeiner HW/SW Kombination seit Update 24.2.

Weiß irgend jemand, wie man bugreports an ADOBE melden kann? Mittlerweile gibtb es in etlichen Foren Einträge über dieses Problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@electroDennis go to Edit > Preferences > Technology Previews and enable this option, then restart Photoshop

2023-03-25 10_03_30-Preferences.png

This issue with version 24.3 has been well documented on the forum over the last week, I've also posted a fix for the issue here

httpss://community.adobe.comt55/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-24-3-is-now-availabletdd-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot!
As I wrote, the problem has existed since version 24.2.
Peace & Respect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines