• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flexify 2 plug in install trouble, PS 2023

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed Flexify 2 in PS 2021 successfully, and used it happily, but having difficulty getting the plug in to work in OPS 2023 with Creative Cloud.  I've managed to install the folder and plug-in into the PS PlugIn folder, but I'm stuck from there. Might anyone have a bit of info to share to get me going on my way with this? 

Thanks, in advance!

M

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given how outdated the info on their web page is I wouldn't be surprised that it's a genuine compatibility issue that they need to fix on their end by providing a new version. Contact them!

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading latest version from Flaming Pear.

http://www.flamingpear.com/free-trials.html

Flexify 2 works here on a 2022 Mac Studio running macOS Ventura 13.2.1 and photoshop 2023 (ps ver 24.1.1)

I put the Flexify 2 plugin into

Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CC

flex.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How long have you been using it Jeff?  I have been using the Space bundle plugins for a good few years now, but find them a bit clunky, and the UI barely fits 1024 X 768.  Flood 2 is better but still only has that XGA pixel size.  Flexify 2 looks interesting, but is their most expensive plugin costing a shade less than I paid for Eye Candy 7, and two and a half times what I paid for Lazy Nezumi Pro so I am reluctant to buy before I try, and an experienced opinion would be useful?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines