• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Focus stacking in Photoshop 2022 (v23.2.2) not working.

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to focus stack in PS 2022 and it didn't work. I had 9 images in Lightroom to stack and the only layers that showed up were background and layer 0. Did the same process but used PS 2021 (v22.5.6) and it worked fine. Is there a setting in preferences that I'm missing? Any help would be greatly welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for not answering my question. But don't bother now I figured it out on my own. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't answer it because I couldn't. I don't work with Photoshop.

What I did do is move your question to a forum where people who MIGHT know the answer are more likely to see it, thus increasing your chances to get assistance. I also gave you some information on best posting practices. Both of these are helpful for you, even if it wasn't what you were looking for.

In short, don't be a jerk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines