• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Scrolling

Explorer ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using latest version of Photoshop on a PC and whilst designing a text logo I scroll through the fonts watching the word change as I do so. 

If I pause for too long to look at the logo the next time I scroll to see the next font I find that I am at the top of the listr again. The font I p[aused upon has now been added to the latest used fonts list at the very top of the font menu and I am having to scroll back down from the top again. It is very very frustrating.

Please can you look into this. This was not happening before the latest update. I can revert back to a previous version but I would prefer not to as bugs that were present in that version were also causing me to waste a lot of time.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul@40 sorry to hear this. Curious if you have changed your mouse as this sounds like a possible hardware issue. Do you have another one to test out with, or are you on a laptop? You mention you can revert back to a previous version of Ps but there were issues that you also delt with... could you share what those were?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines