• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fonts cutted PDF Export, Photoshop CC 22.4.3

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm reporting a problem to Photoshop CC. If I recently wanted to save a PSD file as PDF, my fonts are cut off. See the screenshot. What is that about?Fonts not cut PNG.pngFonts cut export as PDF.png
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@alexanderw50974089 I'm reposting your question below as it currently appears as part of the screenshot in your original post:

Hello, I'm reporting a problem to Photoshop CC. If I recently wanted to save a PSD file as PDF, my fonts are cut off. See the screenshot. What is that about?

Is this happening with every type of file you try exporting to PDF? It's possible there is a layer with an object that is above the text that you can't see in Photoshop but when you export it is showing up. What options are you choosing when exporting to PDF? Which preset are you selecting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines