• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts not the same size

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to know if anyone has had this problem. I'm trying to overlay a font over a copy of itself. These fonts are the same size, but as you can see the white is showing slightly larger than the red on three caracters. Enough so, to change the appearance of the image. You can see that the two are the same font size and neither has a stroke. Is there a setting that I unknowningly pressed?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 4.12.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-10 at 4.14.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-10 at 4.14.57 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's in Group 3 and what's below those layers? Maybe turn off the visibility for everything else and check the text layers again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The fraction in the typesize (131.41) indicates that you used Edit > Transform instead of changing the typesize in the options bar, Character panel, or Properties panel. That would give you inconsistent results if they were sized independently.

Try deleting or hiding one of the type layers and dragging the other onto the New button to create a copy.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines