Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Free transform, and resize not working on Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i hope someone can help me out with Free transform, nor resize not working on Photopshop 2021. I've already tried all similar discussions here with solutions like, deactivating/reactivating of Quick mask, using legacy transform in Preferences, and checking the option 'Show transform controls' under Move tool, but none worked for me. I'm really desperate right now, and also frustrated as this was working just fine couple of weeks back. Hoping someone can help. 😞 Thank you!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hard to tell what's not working based on your description.

Boyond that, try the cure-all: If you restore your preferences using this manual method does it work correctly?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines