• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Transform Glitch in Photoshop 23.0.1

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I type Command-T to tranform an object, my screen starts glitching all around the object. This makes it hard to see to resize the object. I'm using Photoshop 23.0.1. Any one else having this problem?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Open photoshop preferences and in the general tab click the button to Reset Preferences on Quit.   Then quit and restart your computer and Photoshop 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have enable graphics processor checked in prefs?  What GPU are you using?   What OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My GPU is a AMD Radeon Pro 5300 4 GB. I'm using Big Sur OS. I'm using a new iMac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open photoshop preferences and in the general tab click the button to Reset Preferences on Quit.   Then quit and restart your computer and Photoshop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! That solved the problem. Thank you very much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On windows im have issue of crashed Photoshop early after startup.  

If im try to disable GPU, im have gltich when use free transform - lienes of bounding box appeared and disapeared randomly, trashed old lines stay after transform and most fatal - second or third transform just hangup Photoshop - its have foreaver freez with CPU usage. 

Reseting preference not help, installing old (22 is lowest possible) version not help, loading with shift and skiping thir-party scripts not help.  

Reseting CT font cash maybe can help with crash on startup.... sometime(?) not sure - its not help for first try but help on second or maybe just concordance - after many startup fails its can load ok with no reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines