Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free transfrom does NOT contain ratio having to hold shift down again

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
I was so excited with the newest update, and NOT having to hold shift while in free transform. Randomly it went back to the old way and does NOT contain proportions. I have the latest update. This is driving me crazy. I don't want to have to hold shift when sizing, i loved that it locked it for me. what do i do!?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Free Transform is active, look in the options bar and see if width and height are linked. If not, click the Link Width and Height icon to enable it, preserving the current proportions as you scale.

Photoshop Link Width and Height.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my goodness 🤦‍:female_sign: THANK YOU! I knew it had to be something simple. Apparently I am blind. 

Fixed now♡♡♡

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it’s not because you are blind. 🙂 That is a tiny thing to notice, many have missed it. That link icon has always been there, but it took me a while to realize its new relationship to the recent change in the scaling default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines