• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freezing after try 'double click' open.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open the files with 'double click' functions, everything is going freeze.

I have to force quit with no responses. please, resolve this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you please provide more info, OS and Photoshop version, system specs etc, the more info you supply the easier it is for us to help you.

What files are you trying to open, how are you trying to open them and with what application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would please provide us with the information that Ged Traynor requested, we will better be able to help you out

Also, is it all files that you double click or just one in particular? Have you tried opening the file from within the program? So, File > Open. Does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

My system is here - Mac OS Sierra. and newest PsCC. with 15" Macbook Pro Retina. 16g Ram / Geforce Graphics.

First I'll make it clear. Double click and open files, has no problem. it works.

But the problem is next when I didn't open anything.

Again, 'Double Click - files select windows pop up - select nothing and close window - then, Freeze!'

of course, if I open any files, there is no problem. but this is quite annoying me.

Thank you for watching this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to understand what you mean, but I have to admit that I'm a little confused.

So, double clicking to open a file is or is not working? Can you provide any screenshots to show us what you are doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im with the same problem. Double click on Photoshop main app window to open files, it freezes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines