• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freezing select and mask tool

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last upate the Select and mask tool freezes and never comes back to normal having to close the window opened and start again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the preferences? Look for the Reset Preferences On Quit button within the General tab of the Photoshop Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is sorted now, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear. Did my suggestion work? Did the problem correct itself? Did you change something? I'm asking should it help anyone else reading this thread. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again
I thought that problem was solved, but it still happpens and now the whole programme closes when I create a curves mask, not every time, but quite often as it is a tool I use a lot to edit pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines