Exit

Gaussian Blur Slider doesn’t show up on iPad Air

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photshop Version: 4.2 (20221207.441)

iPad Air 5th Gen with M1 on iPad OS 16.2

When trying to apply Gaussian Blur to a layer, a slider should pop up, to control the amount of blur. When i log in on an iPad Pro it works but on my iPad Air the slider won't show up, although the complementary window for Gaussian Blur does open. So I can not apply blur on my iPad Air.

The problem applys across all files and zooming in and out or turning the tablet in the Gaussian blur window doesn't help.

Seems like a simple fix, also looking forward for Smart Filters in the mobile versions of photoshop soon.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try to recreate this with a test device, and please share more details about this. Is the iPad pro not an Apple silicon-based variant? What iPad OS are you currently working on & is Photoshop up to date on both devices?

Please share screenshots & screen recordings from both devices.

Thanks!🙌

Sameer K😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Elias22534680oo3u wrote:

Photshop Version: 4.2 (20221207.441)

iPad Air 5th Gen with M1 on iPad OS 16.2

When i log in on an iPad Pro it works but on my iPad Air the slider won't show up,

@Sameer K  wrote:

Is the iPad pro not an Apple silicon-based variant? What iPad OS are you currently working on & is Photoshop up to date on both devices?

Sameer,

I think the answers to your questions are in Elias's post:

• iPadOS is 16.2 (current)
  • iPad is iPad Air 5th Gen with M1 (silicon)
  • Photoshop for iPad is version is 4.2 (current)

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed to @jane-e. My bad. 

I just needed details about the Ipad Pro (2nd device) @Elias22534680oo3u mentioned where the value input shows up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The iPad Pro is not with an M1 or M2 chip. Although I can‘t currently specify the details of the model. I believe it is either the last model that came out before the M1‘s or the one before that.
Thanks for trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines