Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Generate a request code for CS6

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make an offline activation for CS6. You need a request code. I follow the instructions on the screen, but there is no link to initiate offline activation. 

Who does know where I can find it? I did have a chat with Adobe Support, but they don't have an answer. Also I didn't find an answer in this community. I'm desperate. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think offline activation is possible any longer.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer.

Do you know if there is another way to activate CS6?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's preventing you from using the online activation method?

Does your computer have TLS 1.2 enabled?  See below for details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on an older Imac (High Sierra) with CS6. A few weeks ago CS6 suddenly didn't work anymore. The screen said "Connect to the internet and try it again".

In my frustration I bought a new version of CS6, but this wasn't the solution. Cause after installation, the screen says again "Connect to the internet and try it again". I've got a connection with the internet. I don't know why it says this. I searched for a solution. I found the way to the offline activation, but there is no link to get the request code.

I followed your link about TLS. I work with google chrome and it is up-to-date. 

Do you have another suggestion?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few weeks ago ... In my frustration I bought a new version of CS6

By @Byonda

If you've bought a CS6 copy "a few weeks ago", you've been scammed. CS6 hasn't been legally available for many many years, in any form - but pirated and hacked copies still circulate en masse.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing's happening to me right now, searching endlessly for an answer.  Mine is a legitimate CS6 that I re installed as someone put a dodgy one on before without me wanting a newer version. I now have it up and running but I can't find how to put a request code in even though my computer is on the Internet - it keeps saying it isn't.  Did you find an answer?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines