• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get help downloading an older version of Photoshop after a hard drive crash.

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get help downloading an older version of Photoshop after a hard drive crash. I reinstalled everything, but since Sunday only the latest Photoshop version 23 is displayed in the Creative Cload. But it doesn't work properly on my computer. the selection for older versions has disappeared. Software update after Catalina does not work Computer is already too old (Mac 2010 and Mojave) the previous version 22. worked properly. I also don't want to install a new operating system because I'm working on a project. there is still the possibility to get version 22. Where do I have to go. Preferably someone who also speaks German. or the function is only temporarily blocked. If this is the case permanently, there will no longer be version 22. then, unfortunately, Adobe becomes superfluous with a subscription. hope for help. Thanks to all

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Customer Care for a v22 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip, I just can't find the relevant reference. Where can I find it in Germany? no email address or link or phone number. Thank's

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/de/contact.html

Chat is "Kontakt"  

Versuchen Sie es später wieder.
Montag bis Freitag 09:00–16:45 Uhr CET

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 8.02.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to the page with information on installing previous versions. Currently, you can go back as far as 22.5.1:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until last week it was exactly as described here. Since the weekend I have only come to the start screen .. Select version 23 on the right then only .. see picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

der Suport konnte mir gut Helfen und hat mir den Link für einen Passenden Download zukommen lassen nach dem Installieren waren auch alle Alten Versionen wieder verfügbar.
Es ging alles super schnell und sehr freundlich von Statten.

Danke noch mal
Das Problem ist behoben.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines