• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting error in Lightroom 'Adobe Application Manager, required to verify your license, is missing'

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating OS because I couldnt use PS without doing so, I now keep getting;

Adobe Application Manager, required to verify your license, is missing or damaged.

I have checked the blurb.  I even tried downloading a trial of a different programme which is supposedly one of the fixes to reinstate this.

But NO..  I cant even find the AdobeApplicationManager.dmg on the computer.

Help.

And by the way the web address it gives comes up with error 404

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Which version of Photoshop and Creative Cloud application? Did you try re-logging into the application?

Since when are you seeing this issue? Have you tried any troubleshooting so far?

Try the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot shows a message for Lightroom rather than Photoshop.   

Are you using the Photography plan?

Do you still get the message if you open just Photoshop and not Lightroom?

What version Mac OS are you using, and what hardware?  i.e. does it have the M1 processor?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason the title was changed as shown at bottom of post. Nothing to do with PS except it didnt work and I had to update the OS to Ventura.

Since updating

Lightroom opens at startup and message appears.

Lightroom 6.14

I don't like some of the changes in Lightroom Classic so prefer to work on the old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I've changed the title back to reflect that it's related to Lightroom, Lightroom 6.14 has not been tested to run on macOS Big Sur and above and is not supported.

2022-11-05 13_22_20-Lightroom Classic and Big Sur _ macOS 11 — Mozilla Firefox.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try reinstalling Adobe CC and then reinstalling or repairing from there. if you are on CS6, reinstall from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines