Getting started from Microsoft Digital Image Library.

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an experienced user of Microsoft Digital Image Library and Digital Image Pro editor, but I need to learn to use Photoshop on Windows 10.  How can I load my photo directories and edit captions, contrast, color, etc.  I've not even found a user manual.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Victor25010966vsa2, I've never used Microsoft Digital Image Pro, but I see it was discontinued some time ago. AFAIK, you won't be able to seamlessly “transfer” or “load” any of those internal software preferences into Photoshop. But if you buy a subscription to Adobe's Photography Plan ($9.99/month), you'll get Lightroom with it, and you can download Bridge which is included in the Adobe Creative Cloud package. Then you can import your photo directories and edit captions, metadata, and so on. If you are asking about something else, please let us know.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop is mainly an image editor.

Use Adobe Bridge to manage assets & edit metadata.  I don't know if MS files are compatible with Adobe Bridge, however.  I've never tried it.  See the Getting Started and User Guide below for more details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/bridge.html

Questions regarding Bridge can be posted in the Bridge support community below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge/ct-p/ct-bridge

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines