Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Ghost images when scaling outside the artboard in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

i have problem with scale object. I bought new computer and now when I scale outside the artboard i see this (pic1). I must zoom in or out for back to normal (pic2). Where is a problem. All drivers are updated. I think then its some settings in Photoshop>Edit>Performence but i don know which one.

Please help. Thanks 

Pic1

pic3.png

Pic2

pic2.png

Computer: 

Win10

CPU: i5 - 10400F

GPU: RTX 3060 12GB

RAM: 16 GB

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, the pictures are swapped.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, is it in Photoshop 23.0.1?

Did you try to check "Deactivate Native Canvas" in the menu Edit/Preferences/Technology preview (Pc) or Photoshop/Preferences/Technology preview (Mac), then restart Photoshop.
This is not a fix, but rather a way to check if the issue appears only with the new technology, and should be reported to the Ps team.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines