• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gif being saved weird

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello im having trouble with saving my gif on the preview in photoshop it looks normal but once i save for web or preview on the browser it looks all glitchy with ghost layers appearing i dont know what to do i tried lowering the file size as much as i could but it wasn't working and there is only a total of 10 frames in this gif if anyone could help id be really greatful thank you

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advisor ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortuantely, you've posted to the wrong forum!

[Mod note - moved to hopefully a more relevant forum, although that's not always easy with Photoshop...]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh thank you for fixing that i didn't even know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide the image? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the screen videos of the gif and stills frames i just dont know what to do to make the wierd layering to stop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your effort is commendable but I was asking about the file itself (and the gif maybe). 

A screenshot of the image with the Timeline Panel visible might also be helpful. 

Have you seen this thread? 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/photoshop-animated-gif-export-render-issue/td-p/9...

What is the Frames’ Disposal Method? (ctrl-click them)

Screenshot 2021-08-10 at 08.20.41.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/creating-frame-animations.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know why i cant like the gif but heres the URL 

file:///Volumes/2018-%20Mac/luke%20breathing%20pngs/Luka_breathing_gif_V1_August8.gif 

and images of the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide the psd? 

What is the Disposal Mode? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It look like they did not use make frame from Layers instead they added a fame at a time made the next layer visible and did not turn off the previous layers visibility because the layers have a transparent background  a composite of all layer accumulates in the animation.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The disposal mode is "do not dispose" and here is the link to the PSD file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qHg9ksMT93-s7R6O-FtCy4oKsUCU3vXf/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Google Drive link you posted does not work.  

So I masked some of the video layer from video you posted  to remove the checkerboard background. So the Layers would have a transparent background. Then created as frame animation. I had no issue. I simple used Make frames from layers.

image.pngDog.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The disposal mode is "do not dispose" and here is the link to the PSD file

Try setting it to »Dispose«. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok ill try that thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A frame content is the composite of the layer stack visible layers for each frame. Here I start with all layer visible then in the next frame I remove one layer till  all  bu one layer is removed, Then I show one layer at a time in the next set of frames. I added a white bottom layer the is visible in all frames. You control the animation frame content using the layer palette the make each frame composite content.  You animation look like you are adding a layer to the previous frame content so you are getting  a multiple exposure build up. Your frame should only have one layer visible in each frame. Where you animation Builds up mine tears down. Them animates the layers one at a time.

rotate.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh ok Thank you for the help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines