Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GIF loses transparency with Sabe/Glow effect

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have problem making a GIF. I have this small 4 second loop i made with AE and i want to make it into a GIF. I've tried to make it with PNG sequence or with transparent .mov file but either way the Saber/Glow effect on my text get filled and loses transparency.

Here are the link for .mov and png sequence: https://we.tl/t-9o0ugyb4N8

Is there a way to make this into a gif without losing the glow effect?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GIFs can have exactly one level of transparency. This will never work and look good. It would be best to just integrate whatever background you have and render without transparency.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ohhh78426949, to test this on my end, there is a missing CODEX in alpha_MOV so I converted the file to MP4. This is how the GIF came out for me on the first export. It's a little choppy but what exactly are you looking for that is missing?

PILASfromMP4.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, I see the Sabi Glow text effect? Did you see something like this around your text in your original video file? It did not export to the video file for me to begin with.

JEL_0-1673197554345.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines