Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Glitch When using Mouse Adobe [Photoshop] 2023

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i scroll with my mouse i get a weird glitch on adobe 2023 MacOS Ventura, was wondering if anybody else has this glitch btw this isnt my image i just found it online to show what my adobe was doing 

[Name of Adobe application added to subject for clarity by moderator.]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-ventura.html

Ventura was released after Photoshop v23 Adobe has not released an update built for Ventura yet.

Adobe Community Expert/Adobe Certified Instructor>Kevin Stohlmeyer<br />Adobe Community Expert/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you run your system with two minitors ever? If you restart Photoshop when this happens does it start working correctly?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I don't just Mac Studio display 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I don't just Mac Studio display, I also restart Adobe an reboot my machine an it still does it, but on the photoshop beta it doesn't 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. Try the following troubleshooting:

1. Try restoring your preferences using this manual method: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually  If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back
  2. Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doesn't fix, I'll just wait for the update hopefully that fixes it, the beta works fine soo I'm sure it'll fix on the next update 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines