Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

gpu detection

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive been having issues with photoshop detecting the wrong thing for my gpu.  sometimes it detects the correct thing (NVIDIA gforce) but most of the time it detects intel iris which does not work with photoshop. im not sure how to fix this a ive tried all of the driver troubleshooting.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You can follow these steps in the Nvidia control panel.

1. Open Nvidia Control panel > Go to Manage 3D settings > Program Settings.

SameerK_0-1665606531062.png

2. Add Photoshop.exe and sniffer.exe & if Photoshop.exe & sniffer.exe are not part of the default list, click on Add > Select sniffer from the list or Click Browse... >  Navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop <version> & Select Photoshop.exe & sniffer.exe.

3. Change the preferred graphics processor to the High-performance NVIDIA processor & click on Apply.
    SameerK_2-1665606583279.png

Let me know how it goes,
    Thanks!
    Sameer K

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had tried this previousley and it didnt work it still just detects Intel most of the time

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines