• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

GPU

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a two year old dell computer, which PS seems to have a problem with.  I updatte the drivers and it works for a day then the next time I log in it says it needs its drivers updated.  I refresh the upggrade and is ine.  ITs a tedious problem been going on now for about 4 monh

So consideing upadin my lapop one with - im not tec minded, will this work with PS?

• Intel Iris Xe Graphics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact version of Photoshop do you have and what are your computer system specs, can you post your Photoshop system info, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info, hit the copy button and paste the entire thing into this thread.

I'll move this thread to the Photoshop community

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to look carefully at ALL of the system requirements, and check each of them. You've told us what graphics it would have but not how much graphics memory, or RAM, or - many other things.... This can be hard, so we can help if you tell us the exact model you are thinking of buying.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will come back on that one... thank you.  I was looking at 32 of Ram.   Les hold ou o now  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines