Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grünes Bild

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo in die Runde.

Seit einer Woche funktioniert bei mir Photoshop nicht mehr.

Egal von wo ich die Bilder in Photoshop exportiere, es erscheint immer ein grüner Bildschirm und mein Bild ist weg. Zwar kann ich es im Navigator sehen aber nicht auf der Benutzeroberfläche um es zu bearbeiten.

Ich habe Photoshop aktualisiert, deinstalliert und erneut installiert, den Rechner neu gestartet, ect. Aber nichts hat sich geändert. 

Hat jemand Hilfe für mich, was da los ist und was ich machen kann?

Danke im Voraus.

Julie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the first step try to turn off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings). 

Then restarting Photoshop and check. 

In the next step I would try to reset the Photoshop preferences: Preferences in Photoshop (adobe.com) . 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had the same problem but was also able to solve it like that. Would you be able to tell me why it happened in the first place, though? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Go to Edit > Preferences > Technology Previews and put a check mark in Disable Native Canvas, restart Photoshop to see if it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had the same problem but was also able to solve it like that. Would you be able to tell me why it happened in the first place, though? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem. This solved the green screen. But suddenly the picture was all black. Could it be the graphic processor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, ich habe das gleiche Problem! iMac Pro, quasi über nacht ist dieses Problem entstanden. Woran liegt es?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have been changed on your system? Installing updates, patches or like that? Changing any settings?

Which version of operating system do you use?

Which versoin of Photoshop do you use?

Have you tried the steps decribed in this post?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem first happened to me when I installed the 2021 Photoshop version (also using macOS Big Sur). I never had the problem with Photoshop 2020. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac Book Pro 15 inch 2016 / Mac OS Big Sur and the newest CC Photoshop Version.
Switching off the Graphic Processor in Photoshop works but this slows down the performance... I wonder if the graphic processor is getting old or if there is anything wrong with the 2021 Photoshop version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe das gleiche Problem.

Wenn ich den vorgeschlagenen Lösungsweg gehe zerhackt es die letzte geöffnete Datei.

Umgehen kann ich es wenn ich in der Werkzeugpalette unten auf Vollbildmodus mit Menüleiste klicke.

Dann wird die Datei korrekt angezeigt.

Ob das bei Dateiweitergabe an Dritte aber auch funktioniert weiß ich nicht.

Die Adobe CS nervt eigentlich nur noch. 

Permanente Updates und andauernd funktioniert irgendwas nicht…

Mac Book Pro 16" 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ja, habe jetzt durch die lösungswege auch immer erst eine sehr komisch zerhackte ansicht meiner datei (siehe screenshot). durch hin und her zoomen geht das dann immer weg, aber das muss man scheinbar in kauf nehmen. weil ich ohne die lösungswege auf kurz oder lang immer den grünen bildschirm kriege. 

also ich habe dieses "disable native canvas" gemacht, und dadurch kommt das ja wohl. 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-08 um 08.44.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich hatte seit gestern das gleiche Problem mit Photoshop: grün flackernder Bildschirm.
Die Lösung lautet:

Programm deinstallieren und dabei "Voreinstellungen entfernen" anklicken.

Nach der Neuinstallation war bei mir das grüne Flackern verschwunden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten tag, Renate. Uninstalling might not be needed, removing the preferences usually suffices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, danke für diese Information! Werde ich mir merken!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines