• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient background oposite colors

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. As you may see i pursuited cyan orange scheme. I want to put a gradient to background with oposite colors. If it possible could someone plz step by step help me with that. I'm very new to digital photography and straggle a lot. The problem is even form the google request. The grandson said it's a right place to ask. 

Thank You.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? (Please post images on the Forum directly with the »Insert Photos«-buttoninsertPhotos.png, not in email replies.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a gradiation on a background. You see i love color contrast so the model is redhead in a cyan colored dress. Background is a middle grey. I put a mask excluding the model and than i stuck. DSC04242-Edit.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frop top to bottom at the model it works. Now i

meticulous made a mask than another layer choose gradient tool but coulnd't find right settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry it took a time to learn how to make screenshorts. Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 4.57.04 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently your selection contains the background. 

I would recommend »going the other way«; use Select > Subject (refine the Selection as necessary) and use that as a Layer Mask on a duplicate of the Background Layer. 

Then you can insert new backgrounds behind that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 14.09.38.pngScreenshot 2023-02-05 at 14.10.39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnak Yoo very much it would take me ancients to get throught. God bless you kind person. I wish you all the bests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible?

For a plain Gradient adding a Gadient Layer (Layer > New Fill Layer > Gradient) might suffice. 

But maybe you have seen videos of the »Backdrop Creator« Neural Filter? 

https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com/photoshop-2023-tutorials/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@c.pfaffenbichler 

Was the »Backdrop Creator« already available in Adobe Photoshop 2022? (In his new screenshot you can see the version.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pixxxelschubser wrote:

@c.pfaffenbichler 

Was the »Backdrop Creator« already available in Adobe Photoshop 2022? (In his new screenshot you can see the version.)

Good point; I think it isn’t available in Photoshop 2022. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is a question about Adobe Photoshop, you are in the right place. There are other sub-forums that deal with questions about Adobe Photoshop Express or Adobe Photoshop Elements or Adobe Lightroom, for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines