Graphics card goes to sleep

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I stop using photoshop for 5 or 10 minutes my NVIDIA graphics card goes to sleep and photoshop display goes weird,  tabs stop acting properly and display seems glitch. If I restart photoshop it tells me my drivers are put of date and that graphics processor is incompatible. I then have to restart PC to get it working again. It's very frustrating as it stops my workload. Any suggestions or help would be great

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact GPU do you have and have you tried updating the drivers from the Nvidia website, do you use the Game Ready or Studio version, Adobe recommends the Studio version

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the NVidia Control panel, what is set under 3D settings > Manage 3D Settings > Power Management Mode ?

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines