• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics card problem

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using HP pavilion Gaming Laptop with 8gb ram, 512gb SSD and Nvidia GeForce GXT 1650Ti graphics card. When using graphics card enable while scrolling any photo, its overlapping. when I off a layer, it's not off the content of that layer. but when I disable the graphics card in preference it works normally. what is the problem? is it with my graphics card?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It's the graphics card. If you have two cards, you could try step 7 here to set the high performance card: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

You might be able to use this: Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I've tried the step 7 as described in the Troubleshoot. But unfortunately, it won't work!

But when I "Deactivate Native Canvas" from Preferences > Technology Previews... it works fine.

But in my other system which one is also a HP pavilion Gaming Laptop with 8gb ram, 256gb SSD and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card and intel CORE i5 processor I don't need to deactivate the same.

My question is...

Is it for the processor? in which I am facing the problem the processor is RYZEN 5 400 series.

Please advise....

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@SamiranD ,

Your GPUs appear modern enough to work fine with our native canvas. We made several changes in this area to improve GPU stability over the last releases and ask that you let us know if you continue to run into any issues with native canvas turned back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines