• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics Card Warning When Opening Photoshop 23.2.1 on macOS 12.2.1

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a notice when I open Photoshop v23.2.1 on my iMac.  I've attached a screen shot of the notice. Essentially, the notice is telling me that a number of things aren't available when in fact my system says they are. I've also attached a screenshot of the specs of the graphics card in my iMac.  I've also attached a screenshot of some of my Mac's specs. In addition to those specs listed, my iMac has 24 GB of RAM and over 2TB of hard drive space open.

Note that when I first started using Photoshop in January, this notice wasn't popping up. Also note that Photoshop still runs, but the notice is driving me nuts.

Is there just a setting that's gone awry?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Please try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html#Troubleshoot

For more info, you can also check out: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you upgrade from 11.X directly to 12.2.1? Just wondering if not, if you were on 12.0 or 12.1 if you saw this  when you ran Photoshop prior to this newer dot release.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I haven't skipped any Mac OS updates.  I have done each incremental update that Apple has put out for Mac OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if you roll back to the last dot release, does that fix the issue?

The GPU updates from Apple are rolled out in the OS updates. Just wondering if the last update was the cause here.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I just opened Photoshop for the first time in three days, and it opened without that graphics card notice. I wonder if there was something that was fixed in the recent (18 hours ago) Photoshop update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you wish to roll back to an older version, use the Creative Cloud application, click on the three dots (...) and select “Other Versions”.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines