• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics Processor

Participant ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone advise me as to what the attached means,,I get it from time to time. It seems to happen when I use the Camera Raw Filter? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This error can be caused by buggy/outdated GPU drivers, what type of GPU do you have in your system, have you tried updating/reinstalling the GPU driver from the manufacturers website, it will be either Intel, AMD or Nvidia or it could be a combination of 2, depending on your system configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ged..It is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super (NVIDIA)..I have been on the website and it seems to be upto date. It isn't a great problem and doesn't seem to be causing me any problems when using P/Shop.I just concerned when these messages pop up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If turning OFF GPU works, it's a GPU bug and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. This is why disabling GPU is an option as more and more functionality moves to the GPU in newer versions of many Adobe products.
Also see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, If it happens again I will try this..It really is no great problem and doesn't seem to be causing me any grief. I just like to know what the pop up messages mean when I receive them. Thanks again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines