Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Greyed out exstension panel

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if you could use Mini Bridge in photoshop 2022?  If so how do you set it up?

I've read some stuff about goint to Window>Exstentions, but my Extensions panel is grayed out, how do i un-grey it?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Mini Bridge was abandoned a couple of versions back, in which Photoshop version are you using it at current? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe photoshop/bridge cc (Photoshop version 14.0) the first cc version released in 2013 was the last version to use Mini Bridge.

Doubtful you could make it work in recent photoshop/bridge versions since it used the now deprecated Flash player software.

https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/default_topic/photoshop-mini-bridge-no-longer-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was a while back indeed … 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines