gude log being created when opening Photoshop document

Explorer ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I recently received a photoshop file from a coworker, when opening the file it creates a GUDE log. This is the second time this has happened. The first time, the file had became corrupted about a day after opening. Though I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the GUDE log. Either way, I've never seen this and its somewhat alarming. Thank you for your advice! 

~I come here when Apps stop working.~
TOPICS
Cross-app workflows , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the resource. Well I don't think this is it because I have no problems with the strange file being generated when I create photoshop files my self. This has only happened on a .psd file I've recieved from a co-worker on two didfeeent files now.

~I come here when Apps stop working.~

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines