Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

ha habido

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ayuda , me sale un mensaje que dice "no se ha podido cumplir porque ha habido un error de programa" me tiene hasta la verga, ya hice lo de preferencias y todo eso y puedo abrir una imagenm y eso, pero si quiero cerrar el programa no me deja, me vuelve a salir el puñetero error, ayuda porfavor que puto frustrante es

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I already did the preferences and all that" what have you tried with preferences? Restoring them? Changing a setting?

It's more than likely an unsupported GPU.

Go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop. Does the problem persist?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What were you doing that gave you that error? Unfortunately we can't help without more info

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines