• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hand tool locks up Photoshop

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been happening to me about 3-4 times a week.  Restarting MAC helps sometimes but seriously?  I paid over $700 uo front annually, how much do I need to pay to not have to constantly restart.  This has cost me hours of lost productivity, I lost one client because I was unable to meet deadline and I have been up all night working on another deadline, and guess what--hand tool stuck.  Nothing else works.  I've customer service and they can always fix it for you.  It takes about 4-5 calls with different level agents and 1-3 hours of your life that you will never get back.  They never tell you how to prevent it, how they fixed it or how I can fix it.  Interestingly, I NEVER use the hand tool, ever.  But it appears and locks up my functionality several times a week.  I've used Photoshop for over a decade. and never really had any problems.  This year, the hand tool issue, has costs me time, money and credibility.

[Branched from unrelated thread about the Type tool. Subject renamed.]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying the tool switches to the hand tool and you can't select any other tools? Or are you saying that when you use the hand tool, the image doesn't pan or update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you cleaned out your keyboard? And have you reset any custom keyboard shortcuts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines